Our Mojito Mint is a great versatile herbal infusion whether served hot or chilled over ice.
We have created a recipe for you to enjoy it as an alcohol-free cocktail or mocktail to quench that summertime thirst.
What you will need:
- 4g of Mojito Mint
- 400ml water
- 1 lime
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Belvoir Elderflower Pressé
- Ice cubes
- Mint (to garnish)
The recipe: (serves 4)
- Put 4g of Mojito Mint into a teapot and add 400ml of boiling water.
- Brew for 5 minutes.
- Once brewed, pour into a jug and add the agave nectar and then let the liquid chill.
- Once cooled, pour equal parts of the infusion into 4 highball glasses.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime into each glass and add the ice cubes.
- Pour in the Belvoir Elderflower Pressé.
- Add the mint leaves to decorate.
For an alcoholic version, infuse Mojito Mint in rum (1g per each single shot) for a few hours ideally, to take on the zesty flavour.
Strain the leaves from the liquor, add the agave nectar, squeeze the lime, and add the ice and elderflower pressé.