Wimbledon is here so it is strawberries and champagne season, to celebrate we have created a recipe we know you will love.
Our Red Berry Burst is an ace refresher and versatile fruit infusion whether served hot or chilled over ice.
Smash your thirst and enjoy it as an alcohol-free cocktail to quench that summertime thirst.
What you will need:
- 10g of Red Berry Burst
- 400ml water
- 200ml apple juice
- 1 tbsp agave nectar
- Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic
- Ice cubes
- Raspberries, strawberries or orange slices to garnish
The recipe: (serves 4)
- Put 10g of Red Berry Burst into a teapot and add 400ml of boiling water.
- Brew for 10 minutes.
- Once brewed, pour into a jug and add the agave nectar and then let the liquid chill.
- Once cooled, pour equal parts of the infusion into 4 highball glasses.
- Pour 50ml of the apple juice into each glass and add the ice cubes.
- Add the berries and orange slices to decorate
- Pour in the Fever-Tree Elderflower Tonic.
For an alcoholic version, infuse Red Berry Burst in vodka (3g per each single shot) for a few hours ideally, to take on the fruity flavour.
Strain the fruit from the liquor, add the agave nectar, orange juice, ice, fruit, and pour in the elderflower tonic.